8th July 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Issue of Optional Subject while migrating from one of ISC Board School in UAE to one of ISC Board School in Ahmedabad

I have complete 11th from ISC Board School from UAE. Due to COVID-19 pandemic - my family had shifted from UAE to Ahemdabad, India. Therefore had applied for admission in few of ISC Board School in Ahemdabad. But all of them rejected stating reason that 2 of options subject which i opted in ISC Board School in Dubai are not available (not serving) in their school in India therefore they can't give me admission. Is it mandatory to have optional subject matching with new ISC board school or we can change optional subject in 12th Std which are available in new school where i am willing to pursue 12th Std in ISC board. Please advice at the earliest

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?