12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Agriculture Sector for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard from Science stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Agriculture Sector. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Agriculture Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

4th March 2023, 02:07 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Job opportunities in Agriculture Sector for 12th Science student?

There are various job opportunities in the agriculture sector for 12th Science students. Some of the options are:

Agricultural Scientist: You can pursue a career as an agricultural scientist by pursuing a degree in Agriculture Science or related fields. As an agricultural scientist, you can work on improving the quality and quantity of crops, develop new farming techniques, and research on the impact of climate change on crops.

Agricultural Engineer: You can also pursue a degree in Agricultural Engineering and work as an Agricultural Engineer. As an agricultural engineer, you can work on designing and developing new farming equipment and machinery, as well as designing irrigation systems.

Agriculture Officer: You can also apply for the post of Agriculture Officer in various government departments and agencies. As an Agriculture Officer, you will be responsible for implementing government schemes and policies related to agriculture, providing technical assistance to farmers, and conducting training programs.

Farm Manager: You can also work as a Farm Manager, responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a farm, including managing the workforce, supervising farming activities, and ensuring compliance with government regulations.

Agricultural Sales Representative: Another option is to work as an Agricultural Sales Representative, responsible for selling agricultural products such as fertilizers, pesticides, and seeds to farmers.

These are some of the job opportunities available in the agriculture sector. You can research more on these options and pursue the one that interests you the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?