13th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in IT sector for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in IT sector for me? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th June 2018, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT sector for 12th Science student?

For a class 12th pass student, there are not much options in private sector, because most of the IT field jobs are for graduates in software field, specially B.Tech CSE or IT graduates.

You can try for job with your present qualification, but chances of getting job in IT sector will be low, because there are many qualified people looking for jobs. If you can perform well in the interview and have some skills, then only there will be any chance.
14th June 2018, 10:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The areas where you can apply are:
1. Telecaller
2. Date Entry
3. Survey Analysis
15th June 2018, 12:27 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Sorry, but you will not get jobs in IT sector on the basis of your 12th certificate. You can apply for SSC - LDC examination on the basis of your 12th certificate, or you can also apply for Railways recruitment.
15th June 2018, 07:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities after 12th science stream are:-
Railways
SSC-LDC
Indian Army
In MNCs as Telecaller or as receptionists
15th June 2018, 10:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, there is no good available for you after completing 12th class. If you want to get good jobs in your life then as per my suggestion you should go for B.Tech in IT course. The duration of this course is four years.

The name of best jobs after completing this course are given below.
  1. Patni Computer Systems
  2. Dell
  3. NIIT
  4. Oracle
  5. Infosys
  6. Microsoft
  7. Academic Institutions
  8. IBM
  9. Wipro
  10. Cisco Systems India
  11. Matrix Solutions
19th June 2018, 03:55 PM
work@home

Nowadays, degree is mandatory for every kind of jobs. But still if you want to get into a good career after twelfth standard, then go for a networking certification and with that certification, you can pursue a good career in the IT domain. Else you can also get into BPO call centers or Data Entry Operator Jobs also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?