3rd September 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce WBCHSE student in West Bengal?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard from WBCHSE Board with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Government Sector anywhere in West Bengal. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Government Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 02:36 PM
sreejit4321

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce WBCHSE student in West Bengal?

It sometimes get hard to get a job after class 12th but I found a Simple Test which helps 12th class pass out to get a dream job easily, lets first talk about what are your job options and at last of the answer I will tell you about that simple and amazing Test.
With the positive changing scenario around the world in the realm of economic activity, selecting Commerce as a career option is one of the best to grab. Commerce students get familiar with knowledge of business, trade, market fluctuation, basics of economics, fiscal policies, industrial policies, share market, stock markets, etc. Considering the burgeoning activity of market, talented commerce graduate are needed to make a balance in the demand and supply.
Alternatively You can try your luck in these professions with your qualifications

Govt.sector

1. Staff selection commission - Lower Division Clerk,data entry operators
2. State selection commissions- VRO , VRA,Police constables,accountants etc.,
3. IBPS bank clerks
4. Indian Railway's

Thank You
7th September 2018, 02:09 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce WBCHSE student in West Bengal?

Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Commerce WBCHSE student in West Bengal are as follows:-

WBSSC
Police
Post-Office
MTS
Railways
Electricity Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?