22nd September 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Subjects available to study in 11th Science of Tamil Nadu State Board?

Sir,
What are the subjects in the various groups of 11th Science in Tamil Nadu State Board? I want to take Science in my 11th. Kindly tell me about the subjects. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  2. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  6. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  7. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  8. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Time Table of upcoming 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board exam? -- [New]
  10. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  11. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  12. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  14. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  15. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  16. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  17. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  18. Standard 11th Tamilnadu state board question papers?

29th September 2015, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available to study in 11th Science of Tamil Nadu State Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
What are the subjects in the various groups of 11th Science in Tamil Nadu State Board? I want to take Science in my 11th. Kindly tell me about the subjects. Thank you in advance.
After completion of SSLC you can join any of the following groups in Class XI.
  • Physics, chemistry, computer science, mathematics
  • Physics, chemistry, statistics, mathematics
  • Physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics
  • Physics, chemistry, mathematics, home science
  • Physics, chemistry, biology, computer science
  • Physics, chemistry, biology, Microbiology
Please visit the relevant website for more detailed information.

6th September 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects available to study in 11th Science of Tamil Nadu State Board?

TN State Board 11th std. Course Code # 201. Want to know Which Computer Subject belongs to this course code(Com. Science or Com.Technology or Com.Application) ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?