11th February 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Arunachal Pradesh?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Government Sector anywhere in Arunachal Pradesh. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Government Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 08:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Arunachal Pradesh?

Job opportunities in government sector for 12th science student in Arunachal Pradesh:-

After completion of your 12th board you can apply for some of the government examinations and clearing the examination, you may be very well appointed as a government employee in the prospective field.
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Bank Clerical
SSC
Railway etc.
13th February 2019, 09:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Arunachal Pradesh?

In order to get job in government sector directly after 12th standard you have to qualify the test that is conducted by the concerned department and you can appear in these given below tests:

SSC

RRB

Loco pilot

Indian Army

LDC

Banking Clerks

Post office Clerks
14th February 2019, 03:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Arunachal Pradesh are as follows:-
Railways
SSC
Police
IB
Block
NDA
Army
Navy
14th February 2019, 10:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To get government jobs after completing 12th with science stream you should have to apply for entrance Exams like:-

NDA

SSC CHSLE

Railway

Intelligence Bureau

Bank clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?