11th May 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Bihar?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Government Sector anywhere in Bihar. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Government Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 08:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Bihar?

You are eligible to appear for BSSC and other recruitment examination conducted to get government job.

The examination is conducted in various stages and you have to qualify in various stages for final selection.

The age criteria, syllabus and examination pattern varies with examination, so visit official website to get the detail information about the admission procedure.
15th May 2019, 12:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student in Bihar?

Candidates who have passed 12th from Bihar Board are eligible to appear in recruitment examination conducted for selection in government job.

The recruitment examination is conducted by :-

BSSC.

Bihar Legislative Assembly.

State Police.

NDA.

You have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?