24th April 2019, 01:24 PM
mona6757

Steps to study BTech in BITS Pilani for 12th PCM student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I have taken PCM stream and I have an interested to study BTech in BITS Pilani. My question is, as I have taken Science in Higher Secondary what I can do for studying BTech in BITS Pilani? Please tell me the steps that help me to reach my aim.

15th May 2019, 12:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to study BTech in BITS Pilani for 12th PCM student?

BITSAT examination is not conducted for admission in the B.Tech course as the institute does not offer the course.

So, if you want to get admission in the course then you have to go for another institution.

BITS offer only Bachelor in Engineering course.
15th May 2019, 01:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to study BTech in BITS Pilani for 12th PCM student?

BITS does not offer the B.Tech course and only offer the B.E course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the B.Tech course in the institution.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the BITS.

To get detail about the admission visit at www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?