27th January 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunties in Government Sector for NIOS 12th Commerce candidate in Manipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream through NIOS Board. I want to get Government job and I belong to Manipur. I would like to know about the opportunities available in this sector for me. Waiting for your response!

2nd February 2019, 02:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunties in Government Sector for NIOS 12th Commerce candidate in Manipur?

With12th NIOS qualification you can have a eligibility to apply for various government jobs. Here I am providing you the information for various government jobs which you can further opt for.

Jobs available after 12th(NIOS):

> Indian Railways

> LIC

> Staff Selection Commission ( Lowe Division Clerk and Multi tasking )

> Postal Department (Postal Assistant and Multi Tasking )

> SAIL

> Indian Council of Agricultural Research and etc.,

You can also appear for NET/TET entrance examination conducted by the state itself. Therefore, you will have to appear and clear the entrance test and after clearing it you can avail the job you wish to.

Examinations like NET, TET, etc are worthy enough to fetch you job in government sector.

3rd February 2019, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunties in Government Sector for NIOS 12th Commerce candidate in Manipur?

Job opportunities in government sector for NIOS 12th candidate in Manipur:-

Yes, you are eligible for railway entrance exam like railway group - D

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised University are eligible for railway requirement board Group D post .

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?