15th December 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

KVS library science question papers for written test?

Hello miss i am parveen.i have done my m.lib and got gold medal.i want to pass kvs librarian written test
so please send me last five year old kvs librarian solved question paper in hindi.my email id is.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years written test papers for computer science?
  2. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to download previous year Question Papers of NET Exam for Library Science?
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years solved question papers of KVS and DSSSB
  7. Previous years question papers of KVS PGT computer science entrance test?
  8. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  13. Previous years question papers of KVS of PGT entrance test -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for interview after giving written test of information cum library cum officer manager? I have scored 82.5 marks in written test
  15. Library Science question papers for WBSSC?
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. KVS PGT previous 5 years computer science question papers?
31st December 2014, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: KVS library science question papers for written test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello miss i am parveen.i have done my m.lib and got gold medal.i want to pass kvs librarian written test
so please send me last five year old kvs librarian solved question paper in hindi.my email id is.
[email protected]
Kendriya Vidyalaya OCF was founded in the year 1985. This school is provides good experienced Teachers for their students. Its training activities include both theoretical and practical aspects.

Here I have attached you the model question paper for KVS library science,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Library Science Solved Question Papers.pdf(880.8 KB, 1650 views)
23rd June 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I need previous preliminary sloved paper and even library science paper. This time I am appear for kV entrance exam.plz mail to my email I'd this my email I'd [email protected]
26th September 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I need previous preliminary sloved paper and even library science paper. This time I am appear for kV entrance exam.plz mail to my email I'd this my email I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?