12th June 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

List of competitive exams which enhances Mathematics of 8th standard student

Hi friends, my son is weak in Mathematics. He always got failed in Mathematics. Now, he is in 8th standard in CBSE affiliated school. I would like to know that if there is any test which can build up my son’s strength towards Mathematics? If there is any competitive test then please tell me about that test.

14th June 2019, 02:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of competitive exams which enhances Mathematics of 8th standard student

There is no such competitive exam which enhances mathematics skills because in order to get success in such exams the candidate must follow these steps-

Don't ever think of homework as a choice. It is the most important to wear that students practice and master the concepts taught in a class. Don't ever miss the class because it will help you to grasp the concept taught in the school by the teacher.

It is very important to establish a good relationship with the teacher so that teacher might help you to improve your mathematical skills.

It is very important to analyse and understand every mistake you commit because that will help you to improve the mistake. Ask the teacher if you are unclear. Be frank with your teacher that you are not able to get anything in the class so that they might get another way to let you understand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?