4th August 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

List of competitive exams which enhances Physical Science to of 8th standard student?

My son is weak in Physical Science. He always got failed in Physical Science. Now, he is in 8th standard in WBBSE affiliated school. I would like to know that if there is any test which can build up my son’s strength towards Physical Science? If there is any competitive test then please tell me about that test.

4th March 2023, 01:20 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: List of competitive exams which enhances Physical Science to of 8th standard student?

There are several competitive exams that can help your son build up his strength in Physical Science. Here are a few examples:

National Science Olympiad (NSO): This exam is conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) and is open to students from classes 1 to 12. The NSO is designed to test students' knowledge of topics such as physics, chemistry, and biology.

International Mathematics and Science Olympiad (IMSO): The IMSO is an international competition that tests students' knowledge of mathematics and science. It is open to students from classes 3 to 12.

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE): The NTSE is conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and is open to students from classes 10 to 12. The exam tests students' knowledge of subjects such as mathematics, science, and social science.

International Physics Olympiad (IPhO):
The IPhO is an international competition that tests students' knowledge of physics. It is open to students from classes 9 to 12.

Indian National Physics Olympiad (INPhO): The INPhO is conducted by the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education and is open to students from classes 11 and 12. The exam tests students' knowledge of physics.

By participating in these competitive exams, your son can enhance his understanding and knowledge of Physical Science. Additionally, preparing for these exams can help him develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?