30th September 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List of ISC affiliated schools offering Intermediate Science in Vadodara, Gujarat?

Can you please help me to know about the schools anywhere in Vadodara, Gujarat for admission in Intermediate Science? I want to study with ISC Board in Vadodara, Gujarat. Please let me know about such schools immediately. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of ISC affiliated schools offering Intermediate Science in Vadodara, Gujarat?

You can contact following schools in Vadodara

- Nalanda International School, Mahapura, Vadodara

- Podar Education Network, Sikandarpura, Vadodara

- VIBGYOR High, Padra Road, Vadodara

- Nalanda International School, Alkapuri, Vadodara

- VIBGYOR High, Pratapnagar, Vadodara
3rd October 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of ISC affiliated schools offering Intermediate Science in Vadodara, Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the schools anywhere in Vadodara, Gujarat for admission in Intermediate Science? I want to study with ISC Board in Vadodara, Gujarat. Please let me know about such schools immediately. Thank you!

List of ISC affiliated schools offering Intermediate science in Vadodara, Gujarat is given below:

Nalanda International School - Official Website

Billabong High International School - Official Website

Tejas Vidyalaya - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?