8th June 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?

sir, i want to know the difference between B.E & B.tech.Also i want to know the semester fee in nit jalander,nit patna & what should be the rankes to get addmission in these colleges.
thanks

5th July 2011, 10:23 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?

Dear friend,
Difference between BE and BTECH:
*BE is bachelore in engineering but Btech ie bachelore in technolgy and engineering that's the only difference BTech is the more technical word given to engineering that's all.

Semester fee each nit's is same:
*Tution fee:Rs 23400
*Hostel fee(including mess fee):Rs 10400

To know the closing and opening rank for NIT jalander and NIT patna go to ccb website:
www.ccb.nic.in
25th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?

I am student of 5th sem of Dip. In Arch. and i wants to take admission in B-tech. Civil I am confusing to take admission Vinod kumar from jammu
25th August 2011, 10:27 PM
rana2011
Banned

**BE is bachelore in engineering but Btech ie bachelore in technolgy and engineering that's the only difference BTech is the more technical word given to engineering that's all.

Semester fee:

**Tution fee:Rs 23400
**Hostel fee(including mess fee):Rs 10400

To know the closing and opening rank for NIT jalander and NIT patna please open ccb website:-www.ccb.nic.in

Thanks!!
26th August 2011, 01:12 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Btech means bachelor of technology and BE means bachelor Engineering. But there are also other difference Btech is more practicle oriented while BE is more theory oriented.
Now fees, My friend Tuition fees are same for all the NITs that is 23400 and the hostel rent are different and can be vary year to year , so you can take it nearly 10500
26th September 2011, 10:28 PM
rahul4490

actually both B.E and B.Tech are exactly the same. different colleges spell it out differently. B>E is more common in foreign countries while B.Tech is more common in our country.

right now, they have raised the fees for all NITs. semester fee would come to nearly 10,000 for tuition.
22nd November 2011, 03:19 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Difference between B.E and B.Tech:

B.E. STANDS FOR BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING

B.Tech.STANDS FOR BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY

there is no any basic difference between B.E AND B.Tech....
some college of India offer B.E and some offer B.Tech.....

you can choose any of those course....
31st December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How many semesters are there for b. Tech
16th January 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i need to get in to nit for b arch i need list of nit's offering barch &how much i should score in barch
19th June 2012, 08:55 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

B.E. STANDS FOR BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING

B.Tech.STANDS FOR BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY

there is no any basic difference between B.E AND B.Tech....
some college of India offer B.E and some offer B.Tech.....

you can choose any of those course....
26th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What is minimun marks require to get admission in nit jalandhar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?