3rd December 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of schools which offers Biotechnology in Higher Secondary class at Jodhpur?

Hello
Can anyone please provide
a list of schools in Jodhpur,
that teach Biotechnology as a
subject in 11th and 12th classes?
please help me to find out

5th December 2014, 05:49 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: List of schools which offers Biotechnology in Higher Secondary class at Jodhpur?

There are no Higher Secondary schools in Jodhpur which offers Biotechnology subject. Biotechnology as a subject never taught in Higher Secondary level, but recently Central Board Of Secondary Education(CBSE), introduced Biotechnology as an elective subject for the desirous schools at senior secondary level. There are very few CBSE schools in India which offers Biotechnology in Higher Secondary level.

If you really want to study Biotechnology the study in graduation level. You can study Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology.
Biotechnology is the stream which covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematical engineering and Engineering. So, instead of study Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology, study Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology will help you to make brighter career.
15th April 2015, 06:38 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: List of schools which offers Biotechnology in Higher Secondary class at Jodhpur?

List of schools which offers Biotechnology in Higher Secondary class at Jodhpur as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Jodhpur Engineering College & Research Centre

:: Hidayatullah National Law University

:: Dr SN Medical College

:: List of Law Schools in India

:: Rajasthan Ayurveda University

:: Professor, Assistant Professor, Rajasthan Ayurved University

:: Jodhpur National University

etc.
25th July 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hello can you please give me the list of CBSE senior scondary school for biotechnology in bikaner Rajastan
20th February 2022, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hello can you please give me the list of CBSE senior scondary school for biotechnology in banglore/pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?