14th October 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur

sir, me doing B.Sc. Biotechnology final year from jodhpur national university, jodhpur. after b.sc. i want to do P.G. in FOREINSIC SCIENCE, so please tell me for this course which is the best college or university in which i can do PG, is there any entrace exam for that, which type of exam i have to give ?????????...please reply
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  3. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  4. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  5. Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?
  6. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  7. Is it possible to get any government job in India after completing B.Sc from Jodhpur National University?
  8. List of schools which offers Biotechnology in Higher Secondary class at Jodhpur?
  9. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  10. Does Jodhpur National University provide Ph.D in Biotechnology? How much is the fees and how much time will it take to complete Ph.D?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  13. Details about the entrance exam to do B.P.Ed from government college of Jodhpur University?
  14. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed M.Com from Jodhpur National University?
  15. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  16. List of best agricultural school in jodhpur after 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in forensic sciences?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
29th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur

Forensic Science Career Information :

There are a lot of places that you can visit on the web to get more information about forensic science careers
We have put together a list of some of the best for you to take a look at

Forensic science -:
one of the first stops should be over to wikipedia to checkout what the definition for forensic science is i know you think you know better make sure

American academy of forensic science:
this is a great educational site that expolres every facet of forensic science promoting education , fostering research , improving practice & encouraging collaboration

Science technician:
the US Bureau of labor statistics is a great place to get information on the job outlook for forensic jobs

Forensic Science Colleges :

Osmania university , Hyderabad

Banara Hindu University , Varanasi

Forensic Science department university , Madras

University of Delhi , Delhi

Ramjas College , Delhi

NICFS , New Delhi

Dr.B.R Ambedkar university , Agra

Dr.Hari Sigh Gour Vishwavidyalaya , Sagar , MP

Punjab university , Patiala

BITS , Pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?