30th March 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?

Hi,
I would like to know about the schools which also provide hostel for my daughter in Kolkata as she is now going to complete her 10th and want to move Kolkata from Asansol. So, kindly tell me about such schools which provide Higher Secondary with WBCHSE Board in Kolkata. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  2. List of CBSE High Schools with hostel facilities in Maharashtra?
  3. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
  4. List of ICSE schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Boy's schools including hostel facility in Kolkata?
  6. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata
  7. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  8. List all the aided higher secondary schools with hostel facility in Kottayam?
  9. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  11. Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?
  12. List of best schools in Hyderabad with hostel and PMT coaching facilities?
  13. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  15. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  16. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane
  18. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
3rd April 2016, 10:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?

List of schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata:-

Sharada Prasad Institution
Address
No. 108/18, Bidhan Nagar Road,
Ultadanga, Kolkata

Shri Shikshayatan School
Address
No. 11, Lord Sinha Road,
Middleton Row, Kolkata

Sarsuna High School
Address
No. 165, Sarsuna Main Road,
Sarsuna, Kolkata

Rama Krishna Mission Boys Home
Address
Kharda Station Road, Rahara, Kolkata
Ph: 033 2523 6969
4th April 2016, 01:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some the WBCSE HS schools with Hostel Facilities in Kolkata, kindly have a look at it;

> Ramkrishna Mission
Address: Belur Math, Howrah, Belur Math, Howrah - 711202
Phone: +(91)-33-26545700, 26545892

> Adamas International School
Address: 58/4 , MM Feeder Road, Belgharia P.O., Kolkata, West Bengal 700056
Phone:098304 44749

> Birla High School
Address: 1, Moira Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017
Phone:033 2287 8145

> Mridha Kinder Garden School
Address: Baguihati Road, Near Jagatpur Bazar, Ashwini Nagar, Santosh Pally, Kolkata, West Bengal 700059
Phone:072788 72095

> Ramakrishna Mission Boys Home High School
Address: Rahara, Kolkata, West Bengal 700118
Phone:033 2523 6969

> Academic Foundation
Address: Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700034

> North Point Senior Secondary Boarding School
Address: Gorakshabasi Mandir Complex, Sarkar Bagan Road, Arjunpur, Rajarhat Gopalpur, Baguiati, Kolkata, West Bengal 700059
Phone:033 2559 4526North Point Senior Secondary Boarding School

> North Point Senior Secondary Boarding School
Address: Rajarhat- Kharibari Road, Nangolpota, Matiagacha, Kamdhenu, Kolkata, West Bengal 700135
Phone:099031 77020
11th May 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I do want to know the list of girls school in kolkata having hostel facility of west bengal h s council in science
15th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of high schools (boys) of wbchse with English medium.... in science
2nd April 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know details of ramkrishna mission school, narendrapur (my son age 8)
21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

List of wbchse higher secondary school with hostel facilities for girls in purulia
29th February 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

WEST BENGAL BOARD HIGHER SECONDARY GIRLS ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL IN KOLKATA ?
15th August 2020, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

please inform me regarding english medium schull under west bengal board
26th September 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

List of wbchse higher secondary schools in west beengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?