11th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Marks distribution in Chemistry of 12th ISC Board exam? How to score 60 marks in Chemistry Theory?

Hi Sir, I want to know the marks distribution in Chemistry of 12th ISC Board exam. Actually I am weak in Chemistry and I want to score atleast 60 marks in Theory. Please suggest me how to prepare?

12th February 2021, 07:03 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Marks distribution in Chemistry of 12th ISC Board exam? How to score 60 marks in Chemistry Theory?

The marks distribution of chemistry paper of ISC board exam is divided in three parts that is physical chemistry organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry.
The marks for physical chemistry is 25 marks, inorganic chemistry 20marks and organic chemistry 25 marks
The total marks for theory paper is 70 marks
As you want to to get at least 60 marks in theory you have to work very hard bi learning all the formulas and also solving mathematical problems in chemistry
You have to to practice more past papers in order to get more marks.
All the best in your exams and success well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?