30th April 2021, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Medical or Commerce which is better to opt for an IELTS aspirant?

Hello Sir, I have given my Board exam of 10th standard with RBSE. I am very much confused in opting stream between Medical and Commerce. I want to appear IELTS and after my 12th looking for Abroad studies. Please tell me.

30th April 2021, 11:07 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical or Commerce which is better to opt for an IELTS aspirant?

You don't choose Medical or Commerce for IELTS examination.

You choose one stream out of these on the basis of your further higher education interest and eligibility criteria.

If you want to pursue your graduation in medical than only choose medical otherwise you can go for commerce also.
30th April 2021, 04:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° If you are going to prepare for IELTS, then stream doesn't matter.
You can opt any stream as per your choice.

It is so because during your IELTS test, you should speak clearly that is slowly and fluently and you have to listen to the questions asked carefully and answer directly.
You can add more information to the answers and ensure the answers remain relevant and if required ask the examiner to repeat the question and be confident while speaking.
It is very important that you should test yourself with practice questions and record yourself doing and IELTS speaking test.
30th April 2021, 05:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any stream for IELTS.

IELTS is designed for those who wish to pursue the future in English speaking nations. Conducting bodies like idp or British council has't decide any age criteria for IELTS. Anything related to who is above 16 years of age can appear for IELTS.

Depending on which course you want to take up and for what purpose you want to travel abroad your minimum educational qualification will defer to take the IELTS exam.
30th April 2021, 05:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would say that you should go for Commerce stream rather than opting for medical stream because in medical stream there you have to hard work a lot, however in commerce you won't have that much pressure on your shoulders.
If you opt for Commerce stream then, you will get an extra time to practice for IELTS.
Studying abroad opens up world of opportunities for you and you are going to study in the developed countries of the world and you cannot following country.

USA

Australia

Canada

New Zealand

Germany

UK

Ireland
2nd May 2021, 06:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific stream to appear for the ILETS 2021 test.

Candidates who are willing to prove their English language proficiency for any course can apply for ILETS.

However, it is not recommended for children under the age of 16 years .
4th May 2021, 12:17 PM
Ulna
Banned

First of all you need to find your interest whether you want to pursue medical or commerce field
You can give the IELTS exam by any of the field either medical or commerce and can study any of the following courses abroad after passing the IELTS exam
there are many other options which you can perceive after your 12th standard if you select physics, chemistry and biology in your 12th standard as your science field
they are list of some of the following forces which you can select for a medical stream
MBBS
BDS
BHMS
BAMS
BPT
Vetinary
Food biotechnology
Agriculture
if you select commerce stream in your 12th standard then you can opt in various finance and banking courses even you can opt for MBA programs for for chartered accountants and many more
IELTS is an exam that will evaluate your learning speaking and hearing capabilities in English language and on the basis of their school or you will be able to study abroad
7th May 2021, 05:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Medical or Commerce which is better to opt for an IELTS aspirant:-

Selection of the courses can be done according to yours choice. Both the streams have equal priority.

If you choose commerce stream with business , you will study the following subjects: accounts, finance, business and maths and commerce. And choosing this course might help you to study BBA, B.Com, or BA in Economics, CA, ICWA and CFP abroad.
ILETS is a basic qualification to apply for good University with a score, commerce and science or arts is something that open to all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?