6th May 2021, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure CBSE 9th standard admission for a 8th Goa Board student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to admit my son in CBSE school. He is currently studying with Goa State Board in 8th standard. Can you please let me know about the requirements to admit him in CBSE Board affiliated school for 9th standard?

6th May 2021, 11:46 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Requirements to secure CBSE 9th standard admission for a 8th Goa Board student?

Requirements to secure CBSE 9th standard admission for a 8th Goa Board student is as follows.

You must have completed 8 th class with minimum 75% from recognized school.

You must have school leaving certificate.

You must also have migration certificate.
7th May 2021, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure CBSE 9th standard admission for a 8th Goa Board student?

To get admission in a CBSE affiliated school, other than qualifying in the admission test you will have to submit some of the required documents.

So, you need documents such as :-

Marksheet ( Std 8th ).

Transfer certificate.

Character certificate.

Identity Proof.

These are some of the essential documents to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?