21st March 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE to study Biotechnology in PSG College of Technology?

I want to study Biotechnology in PSG College of Technology. I am a CBSE student and studying with Science stream. I would like to know that what marks required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?
  2. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  3. How much marks are required in 12th for CBSE student to join Automobile Engineering in PSG?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  5. What is the cutoff marks required to join PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore for B.Tech Biotechnology for MBC or DNC?
  6. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  7. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  8. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  10. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  11. Admission in PSG College of Technology is possible having scored exceptionally well in 12th?
  12. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks
  13. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  14. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure for B.Tech from PSG College after 12th with 93.2% marks?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
28th April 2018, 10:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE to study Biotechnology in PSG College of Technology?

Since, you are in class 12th at this instant studying Science stream, you can definitely opt for Bachelors degree course in Biotechnology from different colleges.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree in Biotechnology from PSG College of Technology.
29th April 2018, 04:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE to study Biotechnology in PSG College of Technology?

In order to get admission in PSG College of Technology to study Biotechnology, you must have to complete your 12th standard with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university. Also you have to appear and qualify in TNEA entrance exam in order to get admission into aforesaid college. Admission will be given strictly on the basis of merit rank in the TNEA entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?