15th August 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Simhapuri Public School Nellore?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Simhapuri Public School Nellore. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam for getting admission in this school?

18th August 2019, 02:39 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Simhapuri Public School Nellore?

There is no such fixed percentage requirement mentioned by the boards for admission in 11th standard in the above mentioned school.

You will however have to have completed your 10th grade education with a minimum of 70% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission and then will also have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute and will have to score minimum cut-off marks in order to be get admission and continue with your studies first.
18th August 2019, 06:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Simhapuri Public School Nellore?

To study science in intermediate you must have scored at least 70%. However, this cutoff may rise or fall depending upon the number of students who have applied for the same stream and their percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?