13th August 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study HS Science for 10th Uttarakhand Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for HS Science course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

17th August 2019, 06:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study HS Science for 10th Uttarakhand Board student?

If you want to change your board in 11th standard to CBSE after passing your 10 standard from Uttarakhand board then you should have these certificates with you while applying for admission in new school with CBSE board.

-migration certificate, character certificate, transfer certificate, 10th class marksheet etc.

- Attach photo copies of these certificates with the application form.
17th August 2019, 10:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study HS Science for 10th Uttarakhand Board student?

You can apply for migration only if you have no pending backlog in matriculation standard. After passing the 10th standard from UK board, you have to apply for the migration certificate from the same school. Besides migration certificate you are required mark sheet of 10th standard, passport size colour photograph, duly filled new admission form and other basic documents like ID proofs to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school.
18th August 2019, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can migrate to CBSE school if you have got excellent marks in your class 10th board exams. Admission will be on the basis of your 10th marks and reputed schools have high cut off for admission.

You will need a migration certificate and TC to complete the process of change of board. Just make sure you have got the merit and rest will be just formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?