19th September 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Anantha Vidyaniketan Bangalore?

Hello everyone,I want to get admission in Anantha Vidyaniketan Bangalore after completing my 10th. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th CBSE Board exam for getting admission in this school?

23rd September 2019, 11:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Intermediate Science in Anantha Vidyaniketan Bangalore?

To opt for science stream in 11th standard the candidate should have scored above 75% in 10th.
However, depending upon the number of students and their percentage this cut off can decrease or increase also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?