19th September 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I change stream into Commerce being an 11th Science student of KSEEB?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from KSEEB Board. I want to change my stream because I can’t handle pressure. I want to change my stream to Commerce and studying with the same Board. I just want to know how can I change my stream.

23rd September 2019, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change stream into Commerce being an 11th Science student of KSEEB?

You can contact the school authority to apply for the change in stream. Such changes are possible usually at the beginning of the session. Just make sure you contact them as soon as possible or you need to wait for the next year.

For such things, you need to write an application to the school head and if it is possible they will approve it surely. All you have to do is contact them.
23rd September 2019, 05:50 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I change stream into Commerce being an 11th Science student of KSEEB?

There are certain points, you have to consider regarding on issue of subject flip being 11th are as:-

1. As per the CBSE norms ,any request for change of subject
will be provided with such a request before 15 July of
academic session.

2. According to assessment of students, a student or parent is supposed to submit an official request to school along with document supporting the reason behind the move.

3. And it is upto the school ,whether school has a strong reason to change the subject of a particular student ,either past performance of the student or some mentally or physically assaulted.
23rd September 2019, 09:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The candidate is allowed to change the stream in 11th standard only upto some time.
You have to contact your teacher regarding this matter.
Write an application to the principal of your school mentioning the reason for change of stream.
If you will be allowed to do so then only you will be eligible to change.
23rd September 2019, 11:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your stream from science to commerce during initial few days of starting of your 11th standard by writing an application to the principal of your school mentioning the cause of change of stream from Science to commerce.
If they will allow you then can easily change your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?