27th April 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th CBSE to get 11th admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know about the percentage which is essentially required in 10th standard of CBSE, so that I can study 11th standard in Delhi Public School of Digboi? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  9. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?
  10. List of CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission into 10th class
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  12. Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?
  13. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Karnataka Board to study 11th Science in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  16. Is there any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools?
  17. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
17th March 2023, 08:36 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE to get 11th admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?

The admission requirements for Delhi Public School, Digboi may vary depending on the policies of the school and the board of education they are affiliated with. However, generally, to get admission in class 11 in most schools, at Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram requires a minimum of 80% in each subject – English & Mathematics for Humanities stream. or more in their 10th standard board exams or equivalent exams.

For admission to Delhi Public School, Digboi, students may have to go through an admission test and/or an interview process. The selection process may include evaluating the student's academic performance in the 10th standard board exams or equivalent exams, their performance in the admission test, and their overall personality and skills.

It is important to note that the admission process for each school may differ, and it is recommended that you check with Delhi Public School, Digboi directly for their specific admission requirements and eligibility criteria. You can visit the school's official website or contact the admission office for more information on the admission process and criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?