10th January 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 11th standard at Mother's Public School, Odisha. Is there girls hostel facility available in this school? What is the percentage requirement for admission in 11th?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?
  2. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  4. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Shri Satya School for class 11th -- [New]
  8. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  10. Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?
  11. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  13. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
  14. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  15. Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?
  16. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What it the procedure followed for getting admission in Delhi CBS for 10th and 12th?
13th January 2017, 12:44 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?

In order to get admission in Mother's Public School, you must meet the cut off marks of the Mother's Public School which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
The cut off marks for Mother's Public School depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc. Minimum 70 Percent required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha. Yes, girls hostel available in this school. For more information you can contact at given below address:

Address: Unit 1, School Street, Bapuji Nagar,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751009
Phone: 0674 253 1550

3rd March 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?

Sir! I want to get admission in class11 at MPS,Odisha.What is the fee structure for class 11 for the year 2017?
28th November 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?

Please inform the date of entrance of mothers public school Bhubaneswar for taking admission in standard 11 for the year 2018-2019
24th April 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is the entrance exam for mothers public school has been completed ? sir is there any hostel facility for girls ?
26th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What percentage required in 10th board exam to get admission and what is the cut off mark for commerce in class 11 to get admission?
17th December 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

When can we get the forms of admission to 11th science and how to get it?
25th December 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for the admission of 11th in mothers and is there any girls hostel in the campus
3rd September 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have been reading in odia medium school,Am I eligible for entrance exam in XI course in mothers public school.
16th January 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is girl's hostel available for 11nth class students ?
20th January 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had given the entace for mothers public school odisha at bhubneswar when will I get the result?
20th January 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Does general science contains maths as a subject?
11th February 2020, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I will be giving my ICSE 10th board exams on this 27th February. What percentage would be best to get admission at Mother%u2019s Public School?
I cannot study so hard. Please help!
27th February 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for class 11th and 12th with hostel accommodations for girls in mother's public school for commerce ?
17th May 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required in class 10 to get admission in mother public school for 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?