17th January 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

23rd January 2019, 09:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

As you have completed your 10th standard hence now you are eligible to take admission in 11th standard against vacant seats:

In order to seek admission in 11th standard, the candidate must be passed class 10th examination from a recognised School affiliated to CBSE or any State Board of Education in the district where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.

Students must be between 14 to 18 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year including all reserved category students.

Students will be eligible for Navodaya admission to class 11th based on their marks obtained in class 10th board exam. Merit list will be prepared for determining the same.

They must be studied in Hindi or English medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?