1st June 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for Intermediate admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

4th June 2019, 04:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

The minimum percentage required to get admission in class XI in science stream is 65%.

The admission to Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer is provided on the on the basis of class 10th merit.

There is no admission test conducted for admission in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer.

The admission to the intermediate class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer is based on the availability of vacant seats in class XI.

You can visit the website http://jnvajmer.in for more information.
4th June 2019, 01:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Selection procedure in 11th standard for science stream based on the district wise merit list followed by the marks obtained in the 10th standard.

If vacancies are still present, then selection will be based on state level merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?