31st March 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Meghalaya Police Public School?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Meghalaya Police Public School. I want to study Science in this school in HS. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

3rd April 2019, 02:21 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Meghalaya Police Public School?

In order to get admission in 11th standard in the above mentioned school, you will have to try and score a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your 10th board examination.

Moreover, you will also have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school itself and will only be able to get admission once you clear the test and clear the cut-off.
5th April 2019, 12:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Meghalaya Police Public School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Meghalaya Police Public School. I want to study Science in this school in HS. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?
For Pursue science Stream in Meghalaya police Public school, the applicants have to score a minimum percentage of 65-70% marks in science, Mathematics in the board exam.

For future details contact; http://www.meghpol.nic.in/mpps.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?