1st April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether Cambridge International School, Dhanbad offers Higher Secondary Science course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th from CBSE Board. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.

4th April 2019, 10:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Cambridge International School, Dhanbad offers Higher Secondary Science course?

Whether Cambridge International School, Dhanbad offers Higher Secondary Science course:-

As per the information available, they do have Science, arts as well as commerce stream.

The admission is completely fee apart from the other charges that you need to pay per month or at the time of admission.

You can visit the website http://www.cambridgenrs.com/ for more information.

Contact Address:-

Cambridge International School
Gopalganj, Nirsa,
Dhanbad,
Jharkhand-828205

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?