27th June 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

29th June 2019, 09:20 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to have scored a minimum of 70% in aggregate and then you will also have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and continue with studies ahead.
29th June 2019, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Aditya Birla HS School, Veraval?

There is no fixed percentage of marks required for admission in the said school for your intermediate admission because cut off for admission varies every year. If you want to get admission at your choice of school which is one of the popular schools then you should have above 80% marks in the 10th board.

Some schools even have cut off above 90% but with above 80% you can surely get admission at good schools. Just make sure you have got excellent marks in the subjects concerned according to your choice of stream.
29th June 2019, 10:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There is no particular criteria set for science stream in any school because admission to science stream is mainly done on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in 10th. Generally those students who secure more than 70% are eligible to take admission in science but this can vary from year to year depending upon the percentage secured by the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?