11th May 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Tripura Board exam and JEE Main?

Hello, I want to prepare for JEE Main. I want to study BTech in NIT-Agartala after completing my 12th which I am doing from Tripura Board. I really want to score well in JEE Main. I also want to score well in my Board exam. So how can i prepare for this?

29th June 2019, 10:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Tripura Board exam and JEE Main?

If you want to get qualified in 12th board exam as well as in engineering exam then you need not to worry because the syllabus is same but yes the difference comes in the type of questions and tricky question. The syllabus is prescribed for board exams so, you have to prepare accordingly. However, the level of competitive exam is very high and the conceptual questions with higher order thinking skills are there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?