10th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Sri Annairani Convent HS School?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Sri Annairani Convent HS School. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

14th January 2019, 07:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Sri Annairani Convent HS School?

If you want to get admission in Intermediate in Sri Annairani Convent HS School, you need to pass the 10th class with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. To get details about exact cut off score, you should enquire the school office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?