30th January 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?

I am study in 9th class cbse board in Kendriya Vidyalaya but my school is not good study. I am planning to change the school next academic year to 10th class after completing the 9th from this school in the other state i.e. TN in CBSE board. Give me real procedure for school change.

30th January 2016, 11:31 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?

Obviously you can change your registration of CBSE board in 9th standard to other school,only on the basis of transfere certificate.But for this you will have to produce the TC to there,where you want to get admission.
31st January 2016, 11:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?

Yes you can change school in 9th standard to other state. But for this you need transfer certificate. On the basis of transfer certificate only you can get admission in another college. You need to give acceptable reason for leaving school.
4th July 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

My son is in jorhat assam now he want to give 10th exam from west bengal
29th September 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have to change my school in mid 9 standard CBSE but all are saying that in 9 standard we can not change school after registration so it is possible to change school in mid 9
9th October 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it Possible to change school in class 10 after registration of CBSE board in class 9 standard?
7th March 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying 9th class cbse at Raj. Registration is already done. After transfer of parents is it possible to get admission in new location and appear for 10th?
22nd November 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My sons tegisyration already done in 9th class in CBSE school in Pune. Now I am transfered to Hyderabad. Can I get admission in another CBSE school in hyderabad
27th December 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

If my west bengal board school says that I have to collect T C and go to the other school... Is it have to do so... My son's registration completed
14th January 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I had registered myself in Holy Family High School in class 11 under WBCHSE... for a certain problem I have to admit in Madhyamgram girls High School... and give the H. S exam on 2020... how can I transfer my registration certificate from Holy Family Girl's School to Madhyamgram girls High School help me by answering this question..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?