14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?

I want to study Science in my H.S. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Medinipur and taking WBBSE Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get science in reputed and famous WBCHSE schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  5. Percentage required in 10th ABSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed AHSEC school?
  6. Percentage required in 10th ICSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
  8. Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  10. Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available to study ISC Science in any reputed school?
  11. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Commerce in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam for admission?
  13. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  15. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for scholarship to study B.Sc(Agriculture) with 88.57% in 10th WBBSE and 90.2% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for 11th Science aspirant? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get HS Arts stream in South Point School, Kolkata?
8th May 2018, 04:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?

Look, all the different Schools have their own criteria for granting admission in class 11th Science stream. You can apply in different Schools to get the exact details on it.
However, in order to study Science stream in class 11th in a reputed School, you must have to complete your class 10th Board examination with more than 70% of marks in it.
Scoring the above mentioned percentage of marks, you can definitely get admission in some reputed Schools.
11th July 2020, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?

how much do we have to score to get science in WBBSE bored
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?