14th April 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

Hi Sir, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Apeejay School, Salt Lake. I want to study Science in this school in Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard of WBBSE Board for getting admission in this school?

17th April 2019, 08:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

Percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

The admission in the Apeejay School is completely based on the availability of the vacant seats and admission test.

There is no minimum percentage required by the school. However, you must have at least 60% marks to apply for the Science stream in 11th standard.

The admission to Apeejay School is on the basis of your academic performance in class IX and X along with the aptitude test which will decide the stream to which admission would be granted.

You can get the admission form from the school on making the payment of Rs.1200.

You can visit the website http://saltlake.apeejayschool.in/ for more information.

School Address:-

Apeejay School
BG-180, Sector - II,
Salt Lake,
Kolkata - 700 091
Phone number: +91 33 23215151

18th April 2019, 07:06 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in Apeejay School, Salt Lake?

In fact there is no specific percentage required to get admission in Apeejay school,salt lake as it depends on the number of vacancies available for admission. But yes ,performance of IX and X will be considered for admission. For your kind information here I am providing you the details regarding for HS in Apeejay School.

Basic Criteria to be needed to apply for HS Science :

>> You should have completed X with good grade from the recognized board.

>> Later there will be Aptitude test followed by Interview.

>> Past three years of academic performance will be considered for final selection of admission.

>> A Municipal Death certificate and Transfer certificate are mandatory .
>> In general Admission procedure of XI commences in the 2nd week of February

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?