8th May 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Science to secure BPharm admission in BIT-Ranchi?

Hello friends, I want to study BPharm from BIT-Ranchi. I am studying in 11th Science. Kindly tell me what percentage is required for getting admission for this course in BIT-Ranchi. Please tell me the percentage which I have to get in 12th for admission.

11th May 2019, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Science to secure BPharm admission in BIT-Ranchi?

You need to have class 12th qualification with with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Maths with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the JEE Main or NEET UG. Just make sure you have a good score so that you can get admission through counselling.
12th May 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Science to secure BPharm admission in BIT-Ranchi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to study BPharm from BIT-Ranchi. I am studying in 11th Science. Kindly tell me what percentage is required for getting admission for this course in BIT-Ranchi. Please tell me the percentage which I have to get in 12th for admission.

Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination or its equivalent examination and should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates) for the admission to study Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) program in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi. Bachelor of Pharmacy course offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi is recognized by the UGC, Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE.
12th May 2019, 01:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to get to secure BPharm admission in BIT-Ranchi, you must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Science stream (English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology) with at least 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized board.
BPharm is a course duration of full time 4 years, comprises of 8 semesters.
12th May 2019, 08:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you should try to score a minimum of 70% in your board examination in order to be eligible to appear for your entrance examination.

You should however try to score quite well in your entrance examination and then depending upon your entrance examination marks, you will be eligible to get admission in various colleges that falls under your list depending upon your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?