18th February 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in improvement exams for a candidate who has appeared in 10th ICSE around 3 years ago?

Hi,
I would like to know that can I give improvement exam of ICSE Board for 10th standard as I have appeared Board exam around 3 years ago? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.A. if disqualified in 10th ICSE 16 years ago?
  2. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams of 10th ICSE?
  3. Can I appear in Improvement exams if appeared in 12th PSEB Board around 3 years ago?
  4. Eligibility to appear in 10th ICSE Improvement exam for qualified candidate?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  6. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
  8. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  10. Can I give Improvement exams of Mathematics and Economics if completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  11. Possibility to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam at the age of 14 years and 10th months? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  13. Possibility to get admission in Civil Diploma course for a candidate who has completed 10th about 7 years ago? List of colleges in Lucknow?
  14. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  15. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  16. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  18. Can I give improvement exam for ICSE last year?
28th February 2016, 11:14 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in improvement exams for a candidate who has appeared in 10th ICSE around 3 years ago?

No, you can't appear in improvement exams now because you have already passed 3 years after 10th class and you can only reappear in the next two years. So now forget about the improvement. I would like to tell you the truth about 10th class mark sheet. It will be used only for the verification of date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?