29th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?

Hi Sir/Madam,
Is this possible, changing the school after 9th for studying in 10th standard in ICSE Board? Please let me know about the possibility as soon as possible.

31st March 2016, 04:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?

Yes, candidates can change the school affiliated with same board to get admission in 10th Std after pursuing 9th from different school.

For, this you have to ask for registration number of your present school and submit it to the school in which you want to get admission. Other documents such as mark sheet, identity proof and photographs are also required.
31st March 2016, 10:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you have done registration for tenth board examinations in standard ninth then it is difficult to change board because changing board will mean that you need to get admission in standard 9th in changed board then appear for board exams.

It is not beneficial to change board if you have done registration for board exams but if you have not done registration then you change board.
1st April 2016, 07:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely a person can change the school to study in class 10th ICSE Board as this is possible.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change the school in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your last year mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
a proof of affidavit and migration certificate is also required for the process.
2nd April 2016, 05:21 PM
Quantum reply

Yes a candidate can change the school after class 9th for class 10th. A candidate can easily change the school. But in class 10th a candidate can't change the board.

For changing your school you will required to follow the following things. You will require transfer certificate , report card of class 9th etc.

You have to follow the admission procedure of that school in which you want to take admission.
11th July 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can U.P Board student Take admission in Class 11th in ICSE Board or not??
22nd August 2019, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 9 and my sister study in other school in class 7 and now my parents want both me and my sister to be in same school so that it would be easy for them to drop us to school so how can l change my school in class 10 with same board
7th March 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

If in 9th icse student get less marks in maths,can he get promoted to 10th ICSE?
Or can b the school changed?
10th September 2020, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

My father is got transferred to other place and I am studying in class 9 icse can I get admission of class 10 in other school after ending class 9
11th September 2020, 11:14 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?

Yes, certainly an individual can change the school to concentrate in class tenth ICSE Board as this is conceivable. For that you will require some sort of records: Write an application to the current Board that, you need to change the school in class tenth. Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your present school
4th May 2022, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have been transferred to New place. My son is studying in class 10 in icse board. Is it possible to take admission in class 10 at New place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?