17th February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?

Respected sir or mam,
my dugther she is in science student in 10th icse in this year now for further study in same school we have 11th and 12th in icse also but we are canfuse to take admission in same school or other school in mumbai she want to do as Doctor of cardiologist and also she want to go abroad now could kindly tell me what to do and also tell me for good classes to join for coaching thanking you for you steam advice waiting

18th February 2015, 05:46 PM
anair

Default Re: Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?

It does not in matter which board or school your daughter studies. Becoming a cardiologist is a distant affair. What she needs to do right away is to start her preparation for the MBBS entrance exam. There are many exams like the AIPMT, Amrita University Entrance Test, IPU CET, JIPMER MBBS, Punjab PMET, UPCPMT.

Once she has finished her MBBS, she will have to take a specialization. At that time she needs to opt for Cardiology for MD.

Top coaching centers for preparation for the MBBS enrance exam are:

>Akash Institute
Flat No. 2 and 3, First floor
Madhaveshwar building,
Andheri West, Mumbai

>A1 Tutorial classes
Shop no.5 and 6, Ram tower
Borivali West, Mumbai

>RVR Tutorials
B-4, Sector 9,
Vashi Navi, Mumbai

>Sinhal Classes
3rd Floor, Best commercial complex
Andheri West, Mumbai
15th April 2015, 11:49 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?

I think there is no harm to change the school if you think that you are getting a good school then your current one. So my suggestion to you is that you should change the school if some other school provide good facilities. For fulfilling your aim you should complete your higher secondary education from medical stream. After that you have to attempt for the AIPMT entrance exam and score good marks in that as well as in your 12th exam. Then complete your graduation in your interested field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?