16th June 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school under Madhya Pradesh Board for 11th Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 11th with Science from Madhya Pradesh Board. I want to quit the school where I am now. I want to join another school but don’t want to change the Board. So, is this possible for me or not?

18th June 2019, 06:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school under Madhya Pradesh Board for 11th Science student?

Yes, you can certainly change your school under Madhya Pradesh Board for Higher Secondary course. However, you would need to contact the school to get permission if they allow you to change school and give admission. If they allow you to take admission then you would need to submit the following documents at the School.

=)Migration certificate
=)Transfer Certificate
=)Class X mark sheet with Certificate
=)Government issued IDs of Parents or Gaurdian
=)Photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?