16th June 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration from Madhya Pradesh State Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of Madhya Pradesh State Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary. But I don’t know the scheme of migration. I want your help for getting transfer. Please tell me how can I do that?

18th June 2019, 06:35 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from Madhya Pradesh State Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary course?

Yes, you can certainly migrate from Madhya Pradesh State Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary course. However, you would need to contact the school to get permission if they allow you to change board and give admission. If they allow you to take admission then you would need to submit the following documents at the CBSE school.

=)Migration certificate
=)Transfer Certificate
=)Class X mark sheet with Certificate
=)Government issued IDs of Parents or Gaurdian
=)Photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?