4th March 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school under WBCHSE Board after completion of 11 standard?

Hello Friends, I have completed my 11th with Science from WBCHSE Board. I want to quit the school where I am now. I want to join another school but don’t want to change the board. So, is this possible for me or not? Can you please answer me back? Thank you!

28th March 2018, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school under WBCHSE Board after completion of 11 standard?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can change School under WBCHSE Board after the completion of class 11th, but you must have a valid reason for changing the School.
You will need to submit some of the documents at the time of admission to any other School along with the application form. Below I have mentioned those documents, just have a look over it.

An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 12th.
A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate to change your School.
5th April 2018, 09:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school under WBCHSE Board after completion of 11 standard?

No, after completion of class 11, you can't change school under WBCHSE . In class 11, candidates submit the application for registration card, and they get it in the March 1st week. So, in based of this registration card, the school authority apply for admit card of students. The school name is printed on the registration card, so if a student change school after 11, his registration and admit card will contain different school names which may cause some issues. So, many schools do not give admissions to these type of students.

So, I advice not to change school right now or after completion of class 11.
14th June 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Wbchse admission regulation allows a student to change school in class XII. In this case, is the registration done in class XI cancelled and fresh registration done from the new school?
Please clarify.
6th December 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

My daughter now reading in class 11 she wants to change school. Is it possible, and if possible pls tell us the procedure.
6th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter now reading in class 11, she wants to change her school. Is it possible ? If possible tell me the procedure.
18th February 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school after completing class 11 in wbchse board, can i change my school?
29th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in class xI and my registration is done... But I want to change my school in October month... Is it possible???
18th September 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I can change my school after completing 11 from cbse to cbse
18th August 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what say another school why i Leave my school in after class 11 now i want to go another school continue my study in some another school
18th August 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my school after 11completed of WBCHSE board
2nd October 2021, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school under WBCHSE after registration in xi
14th November 2021, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my 11 registration to another school,tell the process please
18th October 2022, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in class 11 after registration in wbchse board.though I do not receive registration card
3rd April 2023, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

can i change my school in class 12 after registration wbchse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?