10th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school for 11th WBCHSE PCM candidate?

Hello,
I am studying in 11th standard of WBCHSE Board, studying PCM. I want to change my school. Please tell me is this possible or not?

14th October 2015, 12:07 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to change school for 11th WBCHSE PCM candidate?

Right now the possibilities are very less. This is because this is the month of October now. You must be already registered as an Uchhya Madhyamik candidate sitting in 2017, from this school. So now if you try to change school, then you might lose your registration and your year too. It might so happen that the school you are trying to get admitted in is not ready to take you mid session. So what you do is ask your parents to help you in this regard. They need to take you along with your 10th standard certificates and mark sheets to the probable schools where you want to get admitted in. The probable good schools in West Bengal are St. Xavier's, Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Don Bosco school, St. Lawrence etc. You need to go and meet the principal in person and depict your situation in a precise manner. If the principal gives you special permission, then only you can get admitted with late fine.
29th July 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm a science stream student. Suddenly I'm studying in class 12 in wbchse. It's the middle of class 12.can i now change my school without a tc from my present school?
Please help me
24th November 2021, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I read in class 11 I want to change my school in wbsec board
28th January 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer my registration to anathor school under wbbhse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?