25th December 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?

Sir,
I have passed 10th class in a Government school but I have secure less marks. I want to take admission in a Medical college but I do not have Science. So I again want to take admission in 9th class. Is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  2. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  4. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  5. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  8. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  9. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  11. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  12. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  13. Possibility of promotion in 10th standard for a National level sports champion who failed in 3 subjects of 9th SA-I & SA-II? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  15. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  17. How can I get admission in 10th standard if failed in 9th ICSE?
  18. How to make a perfect timetable for 9th & 10th class?
15th January 2016, 09:58 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Possibility to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?

Yes it is possible but it is the worst step. Because you have already passed 10th class. No need to repeat it. Just think about your precious time. Just take admission in 11th class and do well. If you wanna take admission in good medical college then prepare well for their entrance exams no need to reappear 9th or 10th class. Otherwise it's your opinion what you have to do.

i would like to suggests you take admission in 11th class (medical stream) and prepare well for All India Pre Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?