10th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BA admission for 12th Hindi medium student?

Hello, my brother is studying in Hindi Medium school in which he will give all exams in Hindi. I am worried about his admission in Graduation. He want to study BA in Graduation. So, I want to know that is it possible to take admission to this kind of candidates?

17th November 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BA admission for 12th Hindi medium student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my brother is studying in Hindi Medium school in which he will give all exams in Hindi. I am worried about his admission in Graduation. He want to study BA in Graduation. So, I want to know that is it possible to take admission to this kind of candidates?

Yes, it is possible to get admission to study BA for 12th Hindi medium students. Those students who have passed 12th from a recognized board are eligible to study the BA course. Candidates who have studied 12th from Hindi medium can apply for the admission like English medium students. Candidates after completion of 12th Hindi medium can study BA in Hindi, BA in History, BA in Political Science, BA in Public Administration, BA in Economics, etc. Duration of the BA course is three years.
17th November 2018, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Hindi medium students are surely eligible to take admission in BA graduation, if they have studied from recognized board of education. Just make sure you apply for admission, when there is a notification.

Admission mostly is on the basis of marks in the class 12th. Some universities even conduct entrance exam for deciding the merit for admission.
17th November 2018, 08:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. The eligibility criteria to get admission varies with courses. So, kindly visit the official website of the college or university to get detail about the admission procedure.
22nd November 2018, 09:32 AM
उज्ज्वल

Yes, every student who were passed there 12th class from any recognized board, they are able to apply for the degree of bachelor of Arts (Ba), both the hindi medium and english medium students. There is no restrictions in medium (hindi or english).
22nd November 2018, 09:43 AM
उज्ज्वल

Post Re: Possibility to get BA admission for 12th Hindi medium student?

Yes, there is no doubt for the admission in the degree of bachelor of Arts( BA) with hindi medium, there is no restrictions in language both in hindi or english medium.

But the student mustly qualified there 12th class from any recognized board.

12th hindi medium students are eligible for these courses are follows as :-

. BA programme
. BA HISTORY
. BA HINDI
. BA POLITICAL SCIENCE
. BA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
. BA ECONOMICS
. Bed.
. Bsc biology
. Bsc maths
. Bachelor in commerce
And others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?