13th February 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BCom admission for 12th Urdu medium student?

Hello, my sister is studying in Gujarati Medium school in which she will give all exams in Gujarati. I am worried about her admission in Graduation. She want to study BCom in Graduation. So, I want to know that is it possible to take admission to this kind of candidates?

19th February 2019, 09:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to get BCom admission for 12th Urdu medium student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my sister is studying in Gujarati Medium school in which she will give all exams in Gujarati. I am worried about her admission in Graduation. She want to study BCom in Graduation. So, I want to know that is it possible to take admission to this kind of candidates?
Yes, it is possible for you get admission for B.Com after completing 12th standard in Gujarati Medium school. There is no problem with medium of education in 12th standard. Even you can write B.Com semesters in Gujarati Language or English language. Most of the universities/colleges use English language for taking classes.

A candidate should pass 12th standard in any discipline and should have obtained 60% of marks from a recognized university. Candidates age should be in between 17-25 years of age at the time of admission.
20th July 2022, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get BCom admission for 12th Urdu medium student?

Can apply B.com ?Urdu student from arts 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?