23rd March 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata for 10th WBBSE student? Fee expenses of HS Commerce course?

I want to admit my son in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata. He is studying in 10th standard from WBBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th March 2019, 10:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata for 10th WBBSE student? Fee expenses of HS Commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admit my son in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata. He is studying in 10th standard from WBBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!
The fees expenses for 11th commerce stream in Abhinav Bharati High School are mentioned below,

Admission fees(for new admission)-45,000

Tution fees-7800

Quarterly fees-2500

Smart class fees-750

Music fees-270

Bus fees-4200

And download the admission form in https://abhinavbharati.co.in/admissions.html

Marks required is minimum of 65% in the 10th board exam.
29th March 2019, 04:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata for 10th WBBSE student? Fee expenses of HS Commerce course?

Yes, it is possible to take admission in Higher secondary in Abhinav Bharti High School, Kolkata.

Admission procedure:-

==> Take the printout of the registration form from a website that is www.abhinavbharti.co.in/

==> Attach documents like migration certificate, leaving certificate, character certificate and class 10 mark sheet.

==> For commerce stream minimum percentage required is 70% with math and for commerce without math it is 65%

==> There would be a written admission test.

Fee Structure for class XI and XII

Admission fees - Rs.45000
Tuition Fees - Rs.7800
Quarterly Fees - Rs.2500
Smart Class Fees - Rs.750
MISC fees - Rs.270
Bus Fees - Rs.4200
Computer Science fees - Rs.2100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?