23rd March 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata offers Higher Secondary Humanities course?

Hello, I have heard that Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata provides Higher Secondary Humanities course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Higher Secondary after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata offers Higher Secondary Humanities course?

Yes, Abhinav Bharti School, Kolkata offers humanities stream in the higher secondary standard. If you have good marks in the class 10th, then surely you will get admission.

Contact: 11, Dr Harendra Kumar Mukherjee Sarani, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
Phone: 033 2282 3516
28th March 2019, 10:16 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata offers Higher Secondary Humanities course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata provides Higher Secondary Humanities course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Higher Secondary after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Yes, you can pursue Higher secondary Humanities course in Abhinav Bharati high school the humanities course is available in this school and eligibility criteria is minimum of 60% marks in 10th board exam.

For future details contact https://abhinavbharati.co.in/admissions.html
29th March 2019, 04:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Abhinav Bharti High school has Humanities Stream. To take admission for this stream you need a minimum score of 60%. For more details you can also visit the website that is www.abhinavbharti.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?